Major Appliances/Washing machines

I am concerned about a washing machine location on the top floor of a three level townhome. I have had washing machines malfunction by leaking water from the base, & once a hose disconnected and began spurting.  
Is there such a thing as a leak proof washing machine ?  What name and model ?

I have never heard of a washing machine that is leak proof.  They do make drain pans that connect right into your drain line should a washer of your choice leak.  As far a hoses, they make burst proof hoses and an actual valve that shuts off if a hose bursts.  Check into these things and look for a solution rather than a washer that will not leak.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business