Major Appliances/Westinghouse Oven Model OLR-24-8

Question
My mother has had a Westinghouse model OLR-24-8 since 1959.  It continues to work great, but recently one of the hinge pins on the door went on it.  She was told that she needs a hinge pin and a hinge arm.  Any suggestions on where these may be obtained?  Thanks!

Answer
Part number for the hinge pin and bracket assembly is Q00041513.  Part number for the hinge arm (Stop) is Q00041529.  Unfortunately we do not have these items nor do we know where to send you.  General search engines and antique appliance parts would be me search engine keywords.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion