Major Appliances/Westinghouse Oven Model OLR-24-8

My mother has had a Westinghouse model OLR-24-8 since 1959.  It continues to work great, but recently one of the hinge pins on the door went on it.  She was told that she needs a hinge pin and a hinge arm.  Any suggestions on where these may be obtained?  Thanks!

Part number for the hinge pin and bracket assembly is Q00041513.  Part number for the hinge arm (Stop) is Q00041529.  Unfortunately we do not have these items nor do we know where to send you.  General search engines and antique appliance parts would be me search engine keywords.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business