Major Appliances/Dryer

I moved in new place pluged in dryer an it makes a loud noise an cuts off after a min or so of runing. I sent it with my dad so he could look at it. He plugs it up at his house an it runs fine no noise. Im geussing its the outlet here is bad. It hasent caused braker to flip is why I say this.How to test an make sure its the outlet and how to replace.

I would have someone check the wall outlet for proper placement of the L1, L2 and neutral service lines.  Improperly placed would cause exactly what you are experiencing.  Do not try to run it again until checked.

If I can help further, I am here...    

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business