Major Appliances/Reply to answer

QUESTION: I do clean it each time I use it, but now the paint is coming off bad.  Did you view the picture i sent.  Now how can I stop the paint from coming off or how can fix this problem for me.  Do you know?

ANSWER: You must have started a new thread and our original information is not here any more.  Please copy and paste our entire conversation into one email addressed to and I will respond directly.  

Sorry for any inconvenience.  Eric

QUESTION: Just need to know if you know of someone I can get to come take a look at it or if GE would replace the top.

I am in it will not be me coming to look at it....  I am sure it is possible to replace an item on your unit but I will need the model number and the exact item you are wanting to replace.  Reply to this answer so I can see it.  If you start another like you did, all the info is gone including any pictures.  

Waiting to hear from you.

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business