Major Appliances/Reply to answer

Question
QUESTION: I do clean it each time I use it, but now the paint is coming off bad.  Did you view the picture i sent.  Now how can I stop the paint from coming off or how can fix this problem for me.  Do you know?

ANSWER: You must have started a new thread and our original information is not here any more.  Please copy and paste our entire conversation into one email addressed to sales@affordableappliance.com and I will respond directly.  

Sorry for any inconvenience.  Eric

QUESTION: Just need to know if you know of someone I can get to come take a look at it or if GE would replace the top.

Answer
I am in PA....so it will not be me coming to look at it....  I am sure it is possible to replace an item on your unit but I will need the model number and the exact item you are wanting to replace.  Reply to this answer so I can see it.  If you start another like you did, all the info is gone including any pictures.  

Waiting to hear from you.
Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion