Major Appliances/Spectra Oven

Spectra Stove
Spectra Stove  
I bought this stove about 4 years ago and now when I clean the top back the paint is coming off.  I clean it with the water I wash dishes in.  Palmolive dish detergent, can you give me an answer on how I can remove the grease without removing the paint or how I can remove all the paint and start over, it look bad.

We have seen this on many ranges over the years.  Trick is to clean the stove every time you use it before it gets real bad.  Please supply the model number and I will see if there is a console available new or good quality used.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business