Major Appliances/GE In wall JET343G-002 not working

I saw some quetions on the subject but it looks like changing out the micro switches fixed the problem. I am trying to find out which micro switches do I need to check or change. The control panel works and the timer counts down when I turn on the microwave.

Once I push the start button, the light turn on but nothing else happens other than the timer counting down.  The fan does not turn on either.

Could be one or two.....Do not know until you check them individually.  Bottom line is the high voltage system is not kicking in.  You can follow the 110 volt line going to the high voltage transformer and see which switch is or possibly defective by going backward.  Check this and let me know what you find.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business