Major Appliances/Kenmore Elite Dishwasher

Question

I am trying to repair a Kenmore elite DW model 665.17263402 The unit for all practical purposes is dead, no lights or control panel function.

I have power to the junction box, power to both sides of the thermal fuse, power in to the door switch on the right, but no power to the door switch on the left. Both door switches are functional and have continuity when they are closed. I can't seem to locate a wiring diagram and don't want to try and pull the unit out if I don't have to. Someone tiled over the original floor raising it approximately 1 inch and I'm not sure I could get the unit out without removing the floor tiles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Answer
On the control board you have a thermal fuse.  Have you checked this for continuity?  This thermal fuse is clipped to the frame of the electronic control...  Let me know what you find.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion