Major Appliances/Kenmore elite microwave

Hello Eric
We have a Kenmore elite over the range microwave model 721.80822500.
The door got SLAMED during a tantrum that was being had and now the light inside is not working.
I have been to the sears parts depot and got a replacement bulb, problem is I don't know how to change it.
I am mechanically able and could start taking things apart but I thought I would reach out to someone with the knowledge to do this as easily as possible.
From looking at a parts diagram on the Internet it looks to me like its gonna be a pain in the rump to do. Hopefully you have a trick or two to get this done efficiently.
I understand about high voltage capacitors, magnetrons, leaking microwaves etc and am confident this is something I can do.
Thank you for your time

Sorry....I do not work on LG Products and do not have resources for this brand of appliance.  I know it says Kenmore but LG manufactured it for Kenmore.  I did some searches through some of the model service manuals I do have but yours was not listed.  Please try on of the other All Experts.  Sorry I could not help...     Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business