Major Appliances/Slide in Gas Range with Double Oven

Good morning. My wife and I are about to undergo a kitchen renovation. We are going to convert to a gas cooktop. We are looking for a slide in range with a double oven. We are having a hard time finding any maker that carries this combination of features outside of GE. Do you have any suggestions. Viking and Wolf is probably out of our budget.

Look at the Frigidaire and Whirlpool models.  A quick search on the net brought this up immediately....  

Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business