Major Appliances/whirlpool oven noise when baking

my daughter's whirlpool oven is making a noise when she turns on the baking unit ,,,,,the oven still threw off heat from the bake element.

is this a warning sign the oven bake element needs to be replaced.

No units have warning signs that I know of...  Like a light or it does not.  Can you tell where this sound is coming from.  Control panel, behind the unit, inside the oven cavity?  Got a brand and model number?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business