Major Appliances/whirlpool washer followup

Question
QUESTION: It figures this would be something complicated--story of my life.  I didn't try to put on a new belt because I figured there might be more than just an old belt going slack and jumping off the pulley and burning on the shaft.  As I said the drum is not in it's usual stopped position at moment so it must have been in the spin cycle when the belt broke.  All three pulleys turn freely at moment.  The old belt looked good but might have stretched and jumped off when spin started.  If that's your analysis I will put a new belt on and see what happens.  Otherwise I will get another machine.I really appreciate your dilligence in following up.  Sorry i didn't analyze every possibility before initially contacting you but this is the first time I've attempted repairing a washer.

ANSWER: It really does not matter where the tub is when the belt breaks or pops off.  Once you have a working belt on the unit it should run properly without any alignment issues.  Part number for the belt is 95405 and your cost is 19.95 + 6.95 shipping.  Help those that help you.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

QUESTION: Thanks for all your help.  I want to get this fixed asap rather than wait for you to ship so will buy the belt locally.  I imgine the $10 I donated should be equal to what you'd make on the belt if I ordered from you.  Thanks again.

Answer
Thank You for your generosity.  I am attaching a link for you which will allow you to download the manual for that older belt driven whirlpool washer.  This should help install the belt and give some troubleshooting tips rather than to wait for my responses.  Again, Thank You!  Eric Campion

Here is the link:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9777560/Whirlpool%20Belt%20Driven%20Washer.pdf  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion