Major Appliances/kenmore gas dryer

I have a kenmore gas dryer model # 110.76901693 I push the start button and only get a click

Go to the back of the dryer and remove the back, down in the blower housing where the blower wheel is located you will find a white plastic thermal fuse, it is about 2" long and about 1/2" wide with two wires going to it.   This may be blown and the reason for no power, if not, check the door switch.   Let me know your thoughts

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business