Major Appliances/Propane or Gas stove?

Is there an easy way to tell if a cooktop uses gas or propane?

I would take a look at the regulator...this is where your gas line connects to and at the very top there normally an engraving on the cap that says L or N....THat's LP or Natural.  IS there...kind of hard to explain but if I were there...a matter of seconds.  Got a model number?  THis may help me help you...   Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business