Major Appliances/Whirlpool super capacity 465 oven won't hold temperature

Question
whirlpool super capacity 465 oven model RF366 PXGW0 Temp dial wont go above 270 degrees unless we either hold in the dial or wedge something under the edge of the dial.  We have actually held the dial long enough to bake something. seems to be getting harder to do. Should I replace dial or call a tech?  thank you for your help.  (I dont have a manual for this oven)

Answer
You make it should simple.....Unfortunately, the oven dial is connected to the electronic control.  You have two options.  Remove the control and have it sent out for repair or purchase a new range.  The control is no longer available in new.

Here is a company we suggest:

Contact:  Contact Core Centric Solutions For Repair
175 Wall Street
Attn: Rfr Dept
Glendale Hts, Il 60139-1956

Ph:866-737-2244, Fax:630-216-5060;

WWW.Corecentricsolutions.Com  

Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion