Major Appliances/black handle for Tappan Electric Oven Swing Door model

QUESTION: Where can I find a black plastic handle for my old Tappan Model EOV116?

ANSWER: Give me a day or so to do research....In the mean time, let me know you got my response....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

QUESTION: got your message.  any luck finding such?

So far no good.....Another day and then we will give up....  Hopefully our other building will produce some results....    ERic

Check this link out from our website....  See if this is really what you want.....

Sorry...nothing I can come up with and it was not for the lack of trying.  I am truly sorry we would not help you with your handle.  We do try harder.....

Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business