Major Appliances/GE oven, F0 after baking cheesecake

Question
QUESTION: I put a pan of water when baking a cheesecake. I think I put too much water which make the steam came out of the oven while baking and made the LED display foggy. After it was done, the oven started, continuously, beeping every 2 minutes, displayed F0,  and I had to turn it off from the panel overnight.

Observation:
* Oven GE JTP15WW
* I can shutoff the beeping by pressing Start button, but it will beep again within 2 minutes.
* If I disconnect the ribbon the oven does not beep.
* All button seems not working except the Start button.
* I can access the functionality of other button by continuously pressing Start, then press Cancel and the other button (Bake, Broil, Light, Clock). However, as soon as I release the Start button it was off; go back to time display, except the Clock and Light still set.
* I have removed the ribbon cable, cleaned, put it back without any improvement. I even used hair dryer on the electronic control board, hoping to dry off any moisture without any success.

Do you have any idea what the problem might be?
Thank you for your help.

ANSWER: Sounds to me like the touch pad is shorted.  I did some research and was going to get you a part number but your model number is short.  There will be number followed by two WW's.  Supply this and I will supply you with a part number, pricing and availability.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441....

QUESTION: The label behind the panel shows:
JTP15WW
191D1749G008 Rev 0
BS4667

Answer
That is the same model number you posted above.  After your number above, there will be a number and two more letters.  Please supply these.  There are three units to choose from and there are two different touch pads listed.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion