Major Appliances/GE Range

I was trying to adjust my oven(Gas Range JGBP36DEM2CC Serial #RR242230P) temp via the instruction booklet.  I did steps 1,2, and No.3. it tells you, you can adjust the oven temp by pushing the + pad.  We now have 00 on and they are froze in that position.  Nothing happens when we push the + pad.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Marilyn Parr

Try unplugging the oven from the wall outlet and allow it to remain unplugged for 2 or 3 hours.  This will allow the microprocessor on the electronic control to reset and hopefully bring your clock back to original functionality.  Plug it back in and simply try to set the clock and use the bake and broil features.  Let me know if this works.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business