Major Appliances/Whirlpool stove


I need to replace Surface Burner Element switch because the piece the holds the knob on broke in half.

The model number is RAC12-133-48   Li 9750402 L1.

I am wondering if there are other model switchs that I can use as a replacement.  I have one with model number RAC12-115.  Both are Rober Shaw Controls.  If not, are there any other models that I can replace mine with.


If that is indeed your Whirlpool range model number, it is not coming up in our Whirlpool lookup in the United States.  This is not uncommon for this to happen since you are in another Country.  Please double check you model number for accuracy and if it is correct as submitted above, get me all the numbers of the switch itself.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Eric Campion


We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at


36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]