Major Appliances/kenmore washing machine speed switch

I have a Kenmore 110.20722990....ser number CJ3416532 type 111
has 4 switches water level...water temp...speeds *agitate/spin and timer..  the speed agitate/spin will only responds to heavy duty fast/fast and will not work on  the other selections regular, delicate and hand wash I can turn the dial to the other selections but there is no response to slow it down....all selections are doing heavy duty fast/fast. seems like it is suck on heavy duty fast/ fast......  think I bought in 1999...replaced the timer about 1 years ago was not advancing

Most likely the switch in question.  I have replaced this switch many times over the years for this same problem.  Part number is W10150079 and your cost is 66.95 in new or 34.95 in good quality used.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business