Major Appliances/Lopsided drum in washer

The drum in my top loading washing machine is leaning back and to the left and hitting the side of the washer while running. How do I open the washer and fix it?
Kenmore Stylemaster 909278
MODEL # 110. 88675110
SERIAL # M93601375
STOCK # 86751
Thank you!

Accessing the Washer Components
To gain access to the washer components, the transition panel (Front panel under dryer) and washer top must be removed first.
1. Remove the two screws securing the transition panel to the unit.
2. Tilt the transition panel down and pull it straight out.
3.  Remove the two screws located behind the washer top.
4. Pull the washer top forward to disengage the top locks.  Disconnect the washer lid switch harness.  Lift the washer top off the unit.
5. Remove the two screws from inside the top of the washer front panel.
6. Lift up on the front panel to release the catches near the bottom of the panel and remove the front panel screws then the Front Panel
7. Many of the washer components can now be accessed.

Take a close look at the 3 support springs attached to the washer base and then the tub support for damage.  If I can help furtherů.

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business