Major Appliances/select switch

I have a 110.88732791 washer/dryer combo and the switch to either wash or dry is stuck on dry and won't switch to wash what should I do

Thanks for the model number.  I really do not understand the question.  I took a look at your unit and you actually have to seperate unit built into one unit.  You have a seperate washer and a seperate dryer built into one unit.  The same compartment does not do both so I do not think you have a wash or dryer switch.  Please take a look at your unit and tell me again what the problem is.  Does your washer not was?  If not, does it fill with water?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business