Major Appliances/Whirpool WTW5200VQ2 no cold water.

On June 4, 2014, you received a post called "No Cold Water Whirlpool wtw5200vq2". I am having the same problem with my washer . I bought new hoses and a water valve but still no cold water. I performed your suggestions 1. Unhook cold water hose from the back of the washer and place in washer (cold water came out) 2. Switch the water hoses on the back of the washer, turned on the machine and selected the hot water option, cold water came out but the rinse cycle still would not run.  So is the problem the water temperature switch or the Cycle knob?

I would be looking at the temperature selector switch.  Got a voltage/ohm meter and know how to use it?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business