Major Appliances/Ge washer

I have a Ge washer model Wdsr2080dbww I have a bad motor or transmission. The drum will not spin. I am able to move the pulley and belt on the motor with my hand, but the drum does not move. When I turn the belt and pulley on the motor, I do not feel hardly any resistance. What do you think it would be?

One of two things as I see it from afar....Can you reach inside and move the inner spin basket?  The unit fills and agitates?  It drains?  Please answer these and I will suggest further....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business