Major Appliances/ice maker

QUESTION: why does the supply line inside the freezer freeze? I have thawed it out and it freezes up again.

ANSWER: Please supply complete brand, model and serial number of your unit and I will look into it and see if there are existing problems with your unit.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Thanks for the model number....  First thing I would do is to replace the wter inlet valve.  Part number is WR57X10034 and your cost is 19.95 + shipping through us.  This is most likely leaking much like a dripping faucet.  It drips slowly into the ice maker fill tube and then freezes.  This goes on until the fill tube is frozen shut again.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business