Major Appliances/Westinghouse bake element

I have an old Westinghouse oven.
Model # KCD4OXW
I am needing the bottom bake element.
Do you have one or know where I could get one?
I am attaching a pic. Approx size is 19 1/2 by 14 1/4 in

We might be able to help.....Unfortunately it is Thanksgiving and I am answering from home.  Reply to this and I will have another reminder from you to have my team check part numbers and our inventory.  Happy Thanksgiving.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business