Major Appliances/Refrigerator

I have a JC Penney 17.7 cubic ft no frost refrigerator (no ice maker). It seems to work just fine but water collects under the two drawers underneath the bottom shelf. For some reason it doesn't do this all the time, it's doing it now, but in the summer not so much. Where is this water coming from and how can I stop it or do I need a major repair?  Thanks so much.

Water under the crisper pans comes from either bad door gasket or an overflow from the defrost system.  In order to accurately help, I will need the model number of your unit.  check your door gaskets to be sure they are properly sealing and when replying, please supply the complete model number.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business