Major Appliances/dishwasher from hell, again.

Hi Eric
You had previously assisted with my Frididaire "Professional Series" 4300.  Model #: PLD4555RFC0 Serial #: TH74087120.  Previously you had indicated the error code "UO" actually indicated "vent open".  Yep, found it, it had calcium build up on it and once cleaned the code disappeared.  Ran the dishwasher, ran through the cycles, no water.  I changed nothing else but no water is getting in.  Could a hose have crimped?  Thanks.

It could have but that is not an actual part of the dishwasher.  You supply this line to the dishwasher.  I would turn off the water coming from your home to this unit and then place the water line in a container and then turn on the water slowly.  Is water coming out of your home water supply?  If so, check the screen in the water valve you attach your home water supply to this dishwasher.  If dirty, scrap with a small screw driver and blow it out.  Reattach and let me know what happens now.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business