Major Appliances/dishwasher from hell, again.

Question
Hi Eric
You had previously assisted with my Frididaire "Professional Series" 4300.  Model #: PLD4555RFC0 Serial #: TH74087120.  Previously you had indicated the error code "UO" actually indicated "vent open".  Yep, found it, it had calcium build up on it and once cleaned the code disappeared.  Ran the dishwasher, ran through the cycles, no water.  I changed nothing else but no water is getting in.  Could a hose have crimped?  Thanks.

Answer
It could have but that is not an actual part of the dishwasher.  You supply this line to the dishwasher.  I would turn off the water coming from your home to this unit and then place the water line in a container and then turn on the water slowly.  Is water coming out of your home water supply?  If so, check the screen in the water valve you attach your home water supply to this dishwasher.  If dirty, scrap with a small screw driver and blow it out.  Reattach and let me know what happens now.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion