Major Appliances/kenmore he 3t front load washer

Hello have a washing machine that when I start it,it seems to be working properly then a code FD 35 pops up and flashes then keeps flashing and quits running,is there any way to reset the machine or bypass the code?

Off the top of my head without information from you.....Unplug for about 1/2 hour and the plug back in.  For more information on the exact code, please supply your exact model number so I can see your unit and you do.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business