Major Appliances/Maytag 3000 series washing machine

My washing machine smells awful, like mildew or something. What is the best way to clean the inside with a home remedy solution. Also how to rinse it out to make sure that solution is all out.
Thank You,
Donna Mundy

Pour about a half cup of bleach on the white wash cycle which will use HOT water.  Allow to run through entire cycle.  Once finished run through one more time using the same cycle.  Let me know how this works for you....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business