Major Appliances/Maytag LDG412 Gas Dryer flame ignition problem

Question
I've followed the general advice given by most people when the Maytag LDG412 dryer doesn't heat anymore: check/replace coils, check/replace igniter, check/replace hi-temp thermostat, check/replace flame sensor.
Here's my exact situation though. When the dryer is turned on the igniter glows bright orange and then a few seconds later the gas flame ignites. The flame remains on for about 5-7 seconds and is then shut off. I have replaced the valve coils, the hi-temp thermostat and checked the flame sensor for continuity. Vent is clear. Gas supply is fine. Any further suggestions would be welcomed.

Answer
That is a tough one at this point.  Something is shutting the safety valve off.  Normally it is one of the parts you have already replaced.  If your flame is not correct, the hi-limit safety thermostat gets hot pretty quick.  By the way, you must have the unit back together allowing proper air flow when testing.  You have a gas valve access panel on the front of your unit.  View through this door when testing....Let me know if I can help further..

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion