Major Appliances/washer

I have a washing machine that was in the drain and rinse cycle and it started to overflow out of the pipe it goes into to drain. I don't believe it is frozen because all the other things that drain into that pipe are not overflowing . Is there something I can put in it like a drain cleaner, etc. to see if it loosens something up. Thank you, Karen

Try running a small snake through the drain line.  Even though 'other' drains are attached to the same line, there is a P-trap in every drain line to keep sewer gas from coming into the home.  Anything could get in there and build up over the years.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business