Major Appliances/washer

Question
I have a washing machine that was in the drain and rinse cycle and it started to overflow out of the pipe it goes into to drain. I don't believe it is frozen because all the other things that drain into that pipe are not overflowing . Is there something I can put in it like a drain cleaner, etc. to see if it loosens something up. Thank you, Karen

Answer
Try running a small snake through the drain line.  Even though 'other' drains are attached to the same line, there is a P-trap in every drain line to keep sewer gas from coming into the home.  Anything could get in there and build up over the years.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion