Major Appliances/whirlpool washer

I have a whirlpool top load  washer that all of a sudden won't extract the water. The machine will will go through the wash cycle okay,but it will not do anything after that. the timer switch is making a noise ,but that's all it does. Is the timer switch might be bad? Estate whirlpool Model #TAWX700JQ1  Serial #CM4514598

First thing I would be checking would be the lid switch.  Check this for continuity and let me know what you find.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business