Major Appliances/clothes dryer will not start

Eric,  I have a model 110 60902990  dryer.  Last couple times
 I used it seem as if the clothes were not getting dry and had to be restarted, now dryer will not start at all.
         sincerely, sharon

Remove the rear cover and check continuity on each and every component that has two wires attached to it.  Remove one wire and test the component for continuity.  Tell me which one does not have continuity and I will instruct further.  Depending on which one is defective tells me where the problem my be.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business