Major Appliances/Door Locked on Kenmore Elite He3t Front Load Washer

Question
The door on our Kenmore Elite He3t Front Load Washer is locked with clothes inside! The cycle finished; the water drained out of the barrel; the door will not unlock. I have tried to select several different cycle options to "wake up" the washer, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions on how to release the door? Thanks!

Answer
Do you happen to have the model number of the unit is a book or on a receipt?  If not, remove the lower panel and reach up just below the door lock assembly from the inside.  Try to feel for a plastic pull tab.  If common unit, this should open up the door by pulling it downward....

IF I can help further, please supply the model number when you have the door open...

Eric Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion