Major Appliances/Kitchenaide superba clothes washer

I have a kitchenaide superba clothes washer model KAWS650JQ4.  Do you know how old it is?  It stopped spinning or agitating and makes a loud grinding noise when in the spin or agitate cycle.

Not sure how old the unit is as I would need your serial number.  As far as the agitating and spinning problem....It most likely the drive coupling.  Part number is 285753 and cost is about 15.00 through us.  Order through us and we will supply installation instructions.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business