Major Appliances/Refridgerator warmer

We just bought a new refridgerator and put is in the garage. Up here in northern Idaho it's COLD! and the inside of the garage approaches freezing every night. I have heard of electric warming pads theat are put under the appliace to fool it into thinking that it is warmer.
Where do I get one?

Never heard of a warming pad yet...  On some models, they install a heater around the thermostat to initiate a start up.  Please supply model number and brand and I will see what I can find for you.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business