Major Appliances/refrigerator problem

Question
I have an old MasterBuilt commercial display refrigerator that was just filled with freon by a technician. He checked everything else out, said the compressor looked and seemed to work fine. I have it plugged into a power strip via an extension cord. He said this was fine, as long as I didn't plug anything else in it like a portable heater. After he left, I noticed the power fluctuating. Should this be on its own dedicated outlet? It isn't huge, but I was wondering if the power fluctuation is a bad sign that something else is worn in it or if I simply have a low power source?

Answer
Not sure.....simply placed a voltage meter in the outlet strip and monitor the voltage at the strip.....You will see if the voltage is fluctuating.  A/C power normally fluctuates.....how much?  TEll me and I will tell you if this is within range.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion