Major Appliances/westinghouse wall oven

I have a 1960 something WH wall oven. I need a thermostat. Can u help me find one. OHC21X0 4 Model #
Serial # F 282133

Original part number was Q-91295....Over the years the part number crossed to 5300162224 and then 5300162225.  This item is NLA and I do not have any in stock in new or good quality used.  Good Luck in your search.  If I can help further, I am here.  What is EXACTLY wrong with your unit?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business