Major Appliances/oil leak from washing machine

Question
I just replaced the motor coupling on my 1995 whirlpool/kenmore washer and noticed some oil(maybe 1oz.max)leaked out when I had the machine tipped on its back. Should this cause a major problem and do I need to add some more? Thanks for your help!

Answer
In order to add oil, you must remove the transmission and then split the top from the bottom and add it in this fashion.  Next time when replacing the drive coupling, you never have to move your machine.  Contact me then and I will show you real nice instructions.  I can have them in start to finish in 10 minutes.  Don't worry about the oil leakage.  It should not matter since it was only a small amount.

Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion