Major Appliances/Whirlpool gas dryer

Question
I have a Whirlpool Estate Gas dryer. It does not heat up. I replaced the gas solenoids and no change. The ignitor comes on and cycles. I have no gas flow. There is a ratteling noise at the gas valves when they are supposed to be opening. I believe the gas valves are bad. Does this sound correct?

Answer
It is a very rare occurrence but it does happen.  Get me the model number of your unit and I will do some research for you....Supplying part number, pricing and availability.  I have been servicing for many years and very rarely do I ever replace the gas valve assembly.  

Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion