Major Appliances/leaking cloths washer

HI! The top load clothes washer in one of my rentals, leaks when the agitation begins.  It is a Rooper, approx. 7 years old.  Unfortunately, at this time I can not supply the model/serial #.

Is this even worth spending money diagnosing?  Or should i just junk it and buy a new one.  Thank you, Michael.

Actually Roper is a Whirlpool machine and a very good one.  A leak is mostly simply.  Hose, pump, water inlet valve.  I would have it looked at.  After you do, drop me a line and let me know what you find.  Been servicing 36 years now and those machine are still tops in my books.  Good Luck in your decision.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business