Major Appliances/LG Dryer DLE2514W

I sent a question via the Email address on your business card...but an additional question. If the thermostats need replacing, where are they located in this unit. Is it necessary to dis-assemble the top and front panels, or can they be accessed from removing a rear panel on this unit (as many general online videos seem to imply)
The unit takes extremely long to dry, so I will look at cleaning out the exhaust lines....then check the limit thermostats.
Glad you are still available for us amateurs.

I am but you have to go through here for LG products....  You call our company and they will say we do not work on LG........     Long dry times are normally an obstruction in your external venting system.  Check this and run....respond....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business