Major Appliances/refrigerator is hot to touch

I just replaced my compressor start switch/overload.  It is cooling nicely but I find that the divide wall in my side by side is now extremely hot to the touch.  Compressor fan is working.  Compressor is hot to touch as well as the copper lines going in and out of it.

Kenmore model 10652552100  yr 2002

Most likely a restriction or sealed system problem.  Pull the evaporator panel inside the freezer section and verify the compressor is running for at least 15 minutes....Is there frost top to bottom, left to right and front to back?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business