Major Appliances/Washer repair

Went to buy a used washer from a company I used many years ago, with success.  Father retired who I dealt with.  The son delivered a washer that leaked out the bleach, into a good puddle.  He stood me up for appointment, and then came a week later.  Hose to bleach dispenser was not connected.  When he left, he did NOT CHECK IT.  I ran two cycles without clothing--- one with bleach only, one with vinegar only.  

It's a Kenmore Elite (like 6 years old).After 2nd cycle, had a flood, and washer moved seven inches to the right by itself.  Am arguing With his girlfriend that called me, because I prefer my money back , and to buy a new one, after all this mess.  What do you think this is?  Could he have caused the washer to be unbalanced when he opened it up ?  Or, is something more dire going on, because of the movement, and the flood/substantial leak ?  He is supposed to come again at 4 on Thursday.  Just noticed has bad reviews,and did not respond to three BBB complaints, the son does. Too much drama, please help.  Place is a mess; need working washer.

I understand your dilemma....all you want to do is wash clothing.  In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business