Major Appliances/50s Westinghouse wall oven parts

QUESTION: Hi there,

We have a beautiful old Westinghouse wall over from the 50s (I believe) that came with our house 30 years ago.  Itís been working perfectly all these years (I replaced elements & the wiring harness).

Now, we need replacement springs for the door plus if we could find a new glass window that would be great.

The model number is OAA3O.  Is this something you might be able to help with?

Best regards,

ANSWER: Sorry do not have nor can I find these items for you.  FOr your convenience, I have supplied part numbers for you to help in your continued search.

Spring is part number Q-9597 which crosses to the most current part number 5308008028
Window pack For models 0AA30XC1 and 0AA30XK1 only is Q-26992
Window pack for all other models is Q-26991

Good Luck in your search,
Eric Campion

QUESTION: Thanks Eric, Super helpful.  A follow-up - is a service manual for this oven still available?  Thanks,

I do not have one nor do I know where to tell you to find one.  IF it were me, I would be searching for antique appliance parts and companies.  There are companies out there that restore old units like yours.  Search and you will find them.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business