Major Appliances/spin water out??

Maytag Atlantis won't pump water out during spin cycle BUT if you open lid to stop cycle then close lid cycle will resume and spin and pump water out does this on all rinse cycles an wash cycles just open lid an close an it does what its supposed 2 till the next spin/pump cycle

Please supply the model number and serial number of your unit so I can see your unit as you do....I will then be able to offer more professional advice on your machine.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business