Major Appliances/GE Profile Refrigerator

Hello-  I have a GE Profile 23.5 cu ft model TPX24PR.  Water is not getting to the ice maker or front door water dispenser.  Water is getting to the back of the refrigerator from the cold water supply.  I suspect the dual flow solenoid has failed.  How do i replace the solenoid?

Thank You!

first thing you want to do is verify that it is the water supply valve that is defective.  Lines could be frozen, neutral wiring could be shorted.  Did they both go out at once?  Got a voltage meter and know how to use it?  We can go further if you do.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business