Major Appliances/GE Hot point Electric Range

My element has broken on my GE hot point range.  I can not find a model # to get a replacement.  There seems to be a serial number on the inside of the over door, but not a model.  Where can I find this?

Open the oven drawer and do not look on the drawer itself but rather on the frame of the oven in this area.  Find IT?  

Drop me the model number and I can quote on a new and good quality used element for you....supplying parts numbers for your convenience.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business