Major Appliances/kenmore quiet guard 2

SERIAL: FT0805031
MODEL: 66516992401

hello, looking at the online picture of all the numbered parts, my problem is the cone shaped #5 piece, which somehow came off as i pull out the bottom tray.

is there any way for me to replace it?

That spray tower simply goes in the lower dishrack.  Position it in the center of the dishrack and simply twist it to lock on the dishrack.  If I can help further....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business