Major Appliances/Kitchenaid oven / range door problem

Question
Hi Eric,

We have a Kitchenaid KGST307HBT6, the door does not close properly.  The left hinge goes in O.K., but the right hinge will not go in all the way, hangs out about 1 inch.  We tried everything, took the door out and tried installing again several times, lifting up while pushing, etc. to no avail.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Clark.

Answer
The spring for the door is built into the door hinge within the body of the range itself.  I would replace the door hinge itself.  Actually, as a service technician, I would replace both of them.  Part number is 9782033 and your cost is 49.95 each.  If I can help further, I am here.....  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion